So you’re looking to have your Prestashop redesigned? Perhaps you want to move from one platform to another, or you are in dire need of a face-lift and need to create some buzz and improve your SEO ranking?
When moving to a new site or design it is important to follow best practices to ensure that you won’t lose any of your current rankings. There are also preparations that need to be done before you can allow a web developer to “paint the town” and do his thing.
We will prepare your eCommerce site for redesign so that you have a smooth and easy transition to the new site.
This service is for sites with up to 100 products, if you have more than 100 products please contact us to request a quote.
What is site migration?
Site migration is the process of redirecting your old site to the new one. A good migration will be seamless and you will not see any loss in rankings.
Why choose us?
With many years of Prestashop & SEO experience between us. We are not only offering the service of migrating your entire eCommerce store to a new site. We also take extra steps to ensure the site will have further boosts in SEO rankings with some onsite SEO maintenance and improvements to the new design.
This service includes:
- Provide a Prestashop SEO report and health check on the current site.
- A blog will be added to the site as well as some content refresh, a theme change or some graphic design according to your needs.
- Designing the structure of your new site, reassess the pages, categories and menus.
- Improve Existing Site Structure by doing: Competitor Analysis, revisit the keyword analysis and search for new keywords to target.
- 301 Redirect all existing links to the relevant page on the new site.
- Install your new theme or recommend developers to redesign your current site.
- Move and rewrite existing content and images to the new site, check alt tags and titles for all images.
- When you’re ready to launch we will place site under maintenance with the 503 code.
- Publish your new .htaccess file
- Remove the 503 and put your site live
- Check every link on the old site and make sure they are 301 redirecting correctly on the new site